Monday 7 March 2011

Production Company

I have come up with some ideas for my production company name.


Baker Entertainment


This is simply because my surname is Baker. Nothing more, nothing less.




Another idea I had was something along the lines of...


Fullhouse Productions 


This idea came to me when I was bored and was making a house of cards. I then videoed the tower as I blew it down and figured I could edit it into some sort of production company.




Below is the link to the finished video after I edited it all together, to produce a film production company. I am rather pleased with how it turned out.




Production Company from Jessica Baker on Vimeo.




I have chosen to also use the Baker Entertainment as well, so when all the editing is completed it will read; 


Fullhouse Productions. 


In association with Baker Entertainment.


I've already started working on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment