Saturday 29 January 2011

After Pitch Review

GOOD
  • Idea for thew opening 2 minutes sounds fairly good.
NOT SO GOOD
  • Not such a great pitch, due to lack of confidence in the idea.
  • No eye contact, no detail.
  • Needed visuals.
  • Needed to mention any audience research and understand who my film is aimed at.


The pitch has really opened my eyes about my idea for a film opening. I reall need to do plenty of audience research so I can get an understanding of who would watch my film. What age range, what class, etc.


I realise that my pitch wasn't very good as I wasn't extremely confident in my idea, and because of this, my entire pitch wasn't as good as it could have been. I think I need to set on a particular idea, as I keep on chopping and changing, or  "improving" my idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment